Monday, March 27, 2017

Last Trip Before Leasing The Cottage

I took the last trip to the house this past weekend.  It is a little sad to give it to someone else to live in.  As I told the tenant, "I did this as if I was going to live here myself."  It wasn't a cheap rental for profit reno. It was a project that stretched my imagination and taught me a lot.

One day. Retirement in Hideaway. Or .... maybe ... something else?


My favorite kitchen ever. From dark, dank hole to light bright functional kitchen.



The light paint on the deck, the bright white eaves and now the finishing touch, the white gutters, make it just what I wanted it to be.




The utility room was D-A-R-K paneling from the 70's, no window and ugly carpeted floor.  Now look at it. Tankless water heater, the folding table and the stacking appliances. Bright. White. Clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment