Sunday, March 12, 2017

Almost Done! 3/12 Update

Went to the house today - here are some photos I took. I am pretty happy with the kitchen. It turned out EXACTLY as I imagined it would.  The only thing left is to unwrap the cabinets, but that comes after the make ready cleaning lady gets through.  What a beautiful day.  Great Sunday. Check these out!


 I bought the curtain rod and rings from Amazon and they were delivered in a couple of days. (Please forgive the camera angle - the rod is actually quite level..LOL)



Gotta love the camp chair huh?  I used it at many open houses in vacant homes for the past few years.


The drapes are Pottery Barn white cotton purchased from eBay for less than $15/panel. I saved a bunch of $$!


The kitchen just gets better and better I think. Even when its cloudy outside, it was bright and light inside!


Front entry.  New cellular shades are easy up and down and still let light in but provide privacy. The old chandelier on the left has to go.  I have a brushed nickel one, but I may spring for a smaller version of the Shaker light over the peninsula. But that might be too "matchy" ... Hmm.


The under mount sink has a wire insert in the bottom. I opted for a single vessel sink instead of the double sink usually found in these homes. I like this one. I opted for a very light grey grout and it looks pretty good!


The corner cabinet really helps make use of all the available space in that otherwise dead corner.


I am glad the former owner let me pick the color of the new roof installed as part of my offer on the house. I like the lighter grey. The day turned out to be beautiful. I never get tired of coming to Hideaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment